Susie Lindau has invited fellow bloggers to a hashtag party called the #Blessed Project.
Click on this link to join Susie at her party! https://susielindau.com/2016/11/22/join-the-blessed-project-and-link-up-your-blog/.
My contribution to this blog party is probably much like many other people’s, but it never hurts to say it out loud how thankful we are for our blessings.
I am thankful for:
- my husband and our relatively good health. Without it, all the money in the world is worthless.
2. my wonderful family – both on my side and the Captain’s.
3. my dogs, Emma and Ruby, who are as much a part of the family as the people are.
4. readers of my novels. I love writing and it’s great to be able to share my stories.
5. having enough food to eat and clean water to drink.
6. The list could go on for miles. Besides the usual family, health, and food and shelter blessings, I am lucky to live near the ocean and yet travel to inland places I love.
7. I am lucky to be able to see wildlife close to home, especially birds, raccoons, and squirrels. Bears, not so much, although it’s a thrill to see them occasionally.
8. I feel blessed to have good personal friends and blogging friends.
9. I love living in Canada and visiting the United States.
10. I should round it off at ten things, but there is too much competition for which blessing should be the last one I’ll mention.
Thank you, Susie, for this great idea. It makes us think of positive things at a time when most of us are getting stressed over the pressures of the upcoming holiday season. It should be a holiday, but someone has to make those cookies, cook those meals, buy those gifts, decorate the house, etc. So when the crush of “have to’s” is getting us down, let’s remember how truly blessed we are.